Saturday, August 25, 2007

The 8 day countdown.. IVF here I come:(

Well this is my first ever blog. I think this will be a great way to get my thoughts out of my head and have a little anonimity. I don't know if I could post this stuff if everyone knew who I was.....

Today, I am 7dpo and waiting once again to see if I am pregnant. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 1 1/2 years. It seems like forever! And we are getting old! Hopefully, I will still be able to walk without assistance when our kids are in high school. Anyway, this may be our last IUI cycle before moving on to IVF and let me tell you it is scary! I feel like I am moving so fast and am totally out of control. There are so many things to think about and so many unanswered questions. Right now I am struggling with whether to do IVF in September when our schedule is quite busy and we would be rushing into a cycle or wait until January.

I don't really want to wait, but it will be much less crazy in January. I'll post later about my mixed up thoughts about this decision.

Later...

No comments: