Saturday, August 25, 2007

I love my iphone

How can you not love the iphone? I am sure that you can blog on other phones, but this is sweet.

Today has been pretty uneventful. Took John to the airport and snuck over to the crabhouse and picked up a dozen blue crabs.

Today, my trigger shot appears to have left my system, so now i just wait. I want this cycle to work so bad. Then i wont have to worry about how busy my schedule would be for ivf, or if john can get to appointments, and I could enjoy myself on my planned vacation. I wouldn't have to take shots and spend a bunch of money. I am so bloated from the iui and the HCG trigger. I can't wait till I can exercise. I promised myself I would take it easy till 10dpo.

Took my road bike in to add some lower gearing. Hopefully that will help at the metric century that we are doing in September.

No comments: