Monday, September 3, 2007

IVF#1 is a go!

Well this is either a very exciting time or a very crazy time, depending on how you look at it. I am starting my first IVF cycle tomorrow. On Cd2 I start BCP's and on the 17th of September, I will have my baseline ultrasound where I will get further info on my schedule of injections...yuck!

I am scared and nervous. It will be really hard to take if this doesn't work. I have high hopes, but nothing has worked so far do I am very scared. I don't know if there is something wrong with me and this will never work or maybe I have just been unlucky thus far.

My work schedule is pretty much taken care of and I moved my vacation with my mom, so I don't have any extra stressors during the cycle...just the stress of actually going through it:)

I am going to exercise like a freak before this starts cause once it gets underway I am going to stop pretty much everything so I don't kill myself by accident:) I really hope this works....and don't tell anyone...but I am hoping for twins. Mostly, so I dont' have to go through this again.

I am going to try to up my protein intake to build better eggs and stop taking all prescription meds and caffeine. Lets hope this works!!!1

No comments: