Thursday, September 6, 2007

Ok Apple...I'm not mad at you anymore...but I am mad at my dentist!

Well, Apple did a very nice thing and is going to give all the early adopters of the IPhone a 100 dollar credit to the Apple Store. Logically, I knew they didn't have to, but I really felt they should do something or have some seriously pissed off customers. So, I am 100 percent happy. Not many companies would do something like that.

I do have a bone to pick with my dentist. They had to numb me 3 different times because it didn't work and then I still felt the filling on the right side... My face swelled up for a day and a half and I still don't feel right. I keep getting pains in my teeth near the fillings.I HATE the dentist. I wish they would just put me to sleep.

Day 3 of BCP's. Very uneventful..I feel slightly nauseous every morning, but nothing too bad. Bad skin breakout.

Started teaching lessons again today. Not too bad..just three. We need the money so it makes it a little easier to deal with. Tomorrow, I am going on a bike ride and hopefully Saturday I will run in the 9/11 memorial run. Then Sunday, a 29 mile organized ride.

Later.....

No comments: