Friday, September 7, 2007

How out of shape am I:(


Wow, I went on a 18 mile bike ride today and it hurt! I felt pretty off even before we went riding, but I started to get dizzy and everything while on the ride. We went on the Mount Vernon trail and the Custis Trail. The Custis Trail kicked my ass!!!!

I feel pretty lame. I am supposed to do a 60 mile ride next week but I am seriously wondering if I can handle it. Tomorrow, I am volunteering for a 9/11 race and then walking the 5k with John:) I don't think he particularly cares about doing it, but it will be fun to do something like this with him. Then Sunday, Chris and I are supposed to do a 29 mile ride. Don't know if I can do it. I suck!

Not much on the IVF front. Just waiting till the baseline appointment on the 17th.
Later....

No comments: