Sunday, September 9, 2007

Indianhead 29 Mile Ride



I did the Indianhead 29 miler today with Chris. It was awful getting up at 6:45 am after not going to bed till after 2:00 am. Yuck! I was very worried when I started that the ride would be too hard for me but it ended up being ok. There was a bunch of climbing but the hills were all doable and there was a lot of flat rodes to make up for it.

The rest stop was awesome. They had fresh fruit, PB+J sandwiches, egg sandwiches and lots of other good stuff. I ate so much I got cramps:)

So, I am gearing up for the Berryville metric century and I am pretty worried about it. If it is hilly, I will be doomed. I would be much better off with a triple chainring, then my legs wouldn't get so tired. I may have to quit early and that will be moderately embarrassing:)

Not much on the IVF front. One more week till I have my baseline and nothing to report until then.

Later...

No comments: