Monday, September 24, 2007

Hoping for a good outcome


My mom is going into surgery tomorrow morning. I am very nervous because this is going to be very difficult for her. She was unfortunately diagnosed with non-alcoholic cirrhosis in May and it has been a real struggle for her. She had her knees operated on 5 times in the last year and needs another knee surgery tomorrow because her right knee is dislocated again. I hope with everything I have that she comes out of this ok. I am very concerned but optimistic. If this works she will be able to actually make a full recovery, unlike all these other times when she couldn't trust her knee to support her. So...


I am just going to make this blog about my mom. Mom, I love you. I'm thinking about you, and I pray that you will pull through this operation without any further damage to your liver. Please make it through.....I love you. Jen

No comments: