Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Apple- I am very mad at you!

Today, I found out that they dropped the price of the Iphone 200 bucks since it came out two months ago. I am so pissed. We are out 400 dollars just because we bought it when it came out. Things like this happen all the time, but not this quickly:(

So Apple...I am mad at you. This will be the last time, I buy one of your products when it comes out. I'll wait and make sure you don't screw me again.

Day 2 of BCP's. Nothing much to report.

I had an awful dental appt. today. They gave me novocaine 3 different times and it still didn't work that well. My tooth still kind of hurts. My jaw is swollen and the filling feels all gritty:( Hopefully, it won't hurt when I wake up in the morning.
Hopefully, I can sleep tonight:(

Later...

No comments: